SCENE 1. NIGHT - INT. CAMERA CLOSE ON IMAGE OF NOAMI'S BLOODY MOUTH . SHE FEELS THIRST AND DESIRE. YELLOW TONES AND PARCELAIN FACE . PUT THE PSYCHODELISM IN THE ART OF THE SCENE . NAOMI For the days that I wanted to die, I begged you before I’m six feet beneath the soil. Before the maggots hug my flesh to a shivering carcass...speak of me as I am. Nothing false nor set down caught in malice. I pray that you would tell them that I live in Rio as a proud woman, that I was one who never spoke unless it improves upon silence. CUT TO :


SCENE 1. NIGHT - INT.

CAMERA CLOSE ON IMAGE OF NOAMI'S BLOODY MOUTH . SHE FEELS THIRST AND DESIRE. YELLOW TONES AND PARCELAIN FACE . PUT THE PSYCHODELISM IN THE ART OF THE SCENE .

NAOMI

For the days that I wanted to die, I begged you before I’m six feet beneath the soil. Before the maggots hug my flesh to a shivering carcass...speak of me as I am. Nothing false nor set down caught in malice. I pray that you would tell them that I live in Rio as a proud woman, that I was one who never spoke unless it improves upon silence.

                                                                                                                                        CUT TO :  

 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

ANGEL ELIXIR MARAJOARA — Poema Coreográfico e Luminotécnico Carlos Eduardo Thompson Criação inspirada na Cultura Indígena Brasileira da Ilha de Marajó no Norte do Brasil Duração total: 10 a 12 minutos Interpretação: solo masculino (ou grupo em espelhamento) Música: eletrônica ambiente / experimental, com variações texturais de 60 a 110 BPM